Renewable EnergyPV array
The Landmark Practice has been involved in the renewable energy sector for many years, providing the expertise required to bring forward development, from initial feasibility through to planning consent. We helped to deliver planning permission for a total of 12 large wind turbines at Avonmouth, for Wessex Water, Bristol City Council and The Bristol Port Company. We provide specialist technical advice to Helius Energy to support delivery of consent for a 100MW biomass fuelled electricity generating station, and to numerous Solar PV developers across southern and south west England.
Landmark can provide the following key services:
- Environmental planning feasibility assessment. Read more
- Landscape and ecology site appraisal and feasibility studies. Read more
- Planning applications. Read more
- EIA screening and project management. Read more
- Environmental Statement (ES) production. Read more
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment. Read more
- Ecological Assessment. Read more
- Community engagement and public consultation. Read more
As well as this practical experience we also offer training to local planning authorities, to help them to better understand the technical implications of renewable energy development.
The quality of our work is recognised by clients, receiving authorities and professional bodies: Landmark won the Royal Town Planning Institute Environmental Planning and Protection Network Award in 2007 and was Runner up Energy Champion at the Regen SW Green Energy Awards in 2009.
For more information and to discuss the requirements of your site or project please contact our Principal Environmental Planner Bernice Roberts at Bernice.firstname.lastname@example.orgLarge-scale PV array on Somerset Levels